KRYPTON is a metal cross-linked acrylic floor finish formulated with an exclusive blend of thermoplastic, acrylic metallic polymers especially designed for ultra high speed burnishing. It is the end result of years of intense research and the peak combination of all the latest available technology.
KRYPTON is self-sealing and will provide an excellent deep gloss, good durability under high traffic, and exceptional resistance to yellowing.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Strip old floor finish with our specially formulated stripper Big Bang.
2. Neutralize with Nacid and then rinse with clear water. Allow the floor to dry.
3. Apply a generous and uniform coat of KRYPTON. If the floor surface is very rough due to wear, one or more base coats of Base Coat may be applied first.
4. Allow at least 30-45 minutes until the coating is dry to the touch. When humidity is high and/or the room temperature is low, additional dry time should be allowed.
5. Apply a second and, if desired, a third coat in the same way. Apply no more than four coats at a time.
NOTE: 2 coats of KRYPTON provides as much protection as 3 coats of other finishes.
Never pour unused finish back into the container.
1. Dust mop often.
2. Wash with mop or machine using Extender.
3. Periodically high speed burnish, or spray-buff, or dry-buff with a white pad to restore shine.
4. Apply a coat of KRYPTON as needed.
270 Adam Street, Belleville, Ontario K8N 5S3
Phone: (613) 962-0437