MAGNUM is a metal-complexed acrylic polymer emulsion, time-tested and proven floor finish with long wear,
and crystal clear shine.
MAGNUM is slip resistant and is the right choice for all floors including vinyl composition, vinyl, asphalt, terrazzo, concrete and other similar floors. MAGNUM will also increase the shine and durability of sealed wood floors.
MAGNUM responds very well to a floor maintenance program that includes spray-buffing.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Strip old floor finish with our specially formulated stripper Big Bang.
2. Neutralize with Nacid and then rinse with clear water. Allow the floor to dry.
3. Apply a generous and uniform coat of MAGNUM. If the floor surface is very rough due to wear, one or more base coats of Base Coat may be applied first.
4. Allow at least 30-45 minutes until the coating is dry to the touch. When humidity is high and/or the room temperature is low, additional dry time should be allowed.
5. Apply a second and, if desired, a third coat in the same way. Apply no more than four coats at a time.
Never pour unused finish back into the container.
1. Dust mop often to remove dry, abrasive soil.
2. Wash with mop or machine using Extender.
3. Spray-buff faded areas to restore shine.
4. Apply a coat of MAGNUM as needed.
270 Adam Street, Belleville, Ontario K8N 5S3
Phone: (613) 962-0437