Fast and durable shine. Can be used as spray buff
GEM is a thermoplastic floor finish intended for lighter traffic floors. It gives a clear and slip-resistant coating for all durable floors including vinyl tile, asphalt tile, terrazzo, concrete, linoleum, marmoleum, and sealed wood.
GEM responds exceptionally well to a maintenance program that includes spray-buffing.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Strip old floor finishes with Corrida or Cannon.
2. Neutralize the floor with Nacid and rinse with clear water. Allow the floor to dry thoroughly.
3. Apply a generous and uniform coat of GEM. If the floor surface is very rough due to wear, one or more coats of Base Coat may be applied first.
4. Allow 45-60 minutes, or until the coating is dry to the touch. When humidity is high and/or the room temperature is low, additional dry time should be allowed.
5. Apply subsequent coats in the same way. Apply no more than four coats at a time.
Dust mop often to remove dry, abrasive soil. Wash the floor with Extender in cool water. Spray-buff faded where necessary.
To use GEM as a spray buff, first clean the floor thoroughly. Dilute 1 part GEM with 4 parts cool or luke warm water. Mix only what is needed - do not store diluted spray buff. Rinse the sprayer with water after use.