BASE COAT is a revolutionary acrylic emulsion that seals while creating a protective film to resist acids and alkalis. BASE COAT delivers deeper gloss with fewer coats of finish. Saves time and labour. Recommended for vinyl, linoleum, terrazzo, and concrete. Particularly useful for older and worn floors.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Strip old floor finish with our specially formulated stripper Corrida.
2. Neutralize with Nacid and then rinse with clear water. Allow the floor to dry.
3. Apply a generous and uniform coat of BASE COAT.
4. Allow at least 45 minutes until the sealer is dry to the touch. When humidity is high and/or the room temperature is low, additional dry time should be allowed.
5. If necessary, apply a second and third coat to duller, worn areas until the entire floor has an even gloss. Apply no more than four coats at a time.
Never pour unused sealer back into the container.
270 Adam Street, Belleville, Ontario K8N 5S3
Phone: (613) 962-0437